ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation

Lambuz

Hi all,
I've got this terrible problem.

I've two Win2000 Advanced Server (ServerA and ServerB) both part of an
Active Directory.
The Active Directory Server is named ServerC.

On ServerA I've published an asp page PageA.asp inside a virtual
directory VirtuaA.
On ServerB I've published an asp page PageB.asp inside a virtual
directory VirtuaB.

Inside both server I've installed Microsoft XML Parser 4.0 sp2

Both virtual directories have setted Windows Integrated Authentication.

PageA.asp has to get PageB.asp using ServerXmlHttp object and to show
its contents.

When I try to get PageA.asp from any client part of the same active
directory I obtain an error: I'm not authorized to get PageB.asp.

I've tried to use every solution founded on previous posts:
- proxycfg -d -p " " "*" on ServerA
- flag "trust for delegation" on Active Directory Control Panel of
ServerC
- ASP instruction .setProxy 2, " ", "*" inside PageA.asp

Every solutions have failed....

Please help me

Best regards

AnthonyWJones

Is there a proxy server?

If not use proxycfg -d and lose the setproxy stuff.

Is the user authorized to get PageB.asp if they navigate to it directly?

Is anonymous access turned on for PageA?

Lambuz

No proxy, in fact I've use proxycfg (or setProxy) with " " and "*" for
by pass credential to all server.

VirtuA and VirtuaB have Windows Authentication Integrated and I can
access correctly (with authentication) to PageB.asp directly