ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Lambuz, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    Hi all,
    I've got this terrible problem.

    I've two Win2000 Advanced Server (ServerA and ServerB) both part of an
    Active Directory.
    The Active Directory Server is named ServerC.

    On ServerA I've published an asp page PageA.asp inside a virtual
    directory VirtuaA.
    On ServerB I've published an asp page PageB.asp inside a virtual
    directory VirtuaB.

    Inside both server I've installed Microsoft XML Parser 4.0 sp2

    Both virtual directories have setted Windows Integrated Authentication.

    PageA.asp has to get PageB.asp using ServerXmlHttp object and to show
    its contents.

    When I try to get PageA.asp from any client part of the same active
    directory I obtain an error: I'm not authorized to get PageB.asp.

    I've tried to use every solution founded on previous posts:
    - proxycfg -d -p " " "*" on ServerA
    - flag "trust for delegation" on Active Directory Control Panel of
    ServerC
    - ASP instruction .setProxy 2, " ", "*" inside PageA.asp

    Every solutions have failed....

    Please help me

    Best regards
    Lambuz, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Is there a proxy server?

    If not use proxycfg -d and lose the setproxy stuff.

    Is the user authorized to get PageB.asp if they navigate to it directly?

    Is anonymous access turned on for PageA?

    AnthonyWJones, Jan 18, 2006

  3. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    No proxy, in fact I've use proxycfg (or setProxy) with " " and "*" for
    by pass credential to all server.

    VirtuA and VirtuaB have Windows Authentication Integrated and I can
    access correctly (with authentication) to PageB.asp directly
    Lambuz, Jan 18, 2006
  4. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    please help me.

    any ideas ?

    It's very urgent for me solving this problem
    Lambuz, Jan 19, 2006