serverxmlhttp through ISA server

Discussion in 'XML' started by c45aed, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. c45aed

    c45aed Guest

    We currently have a multi-homed ISA Server (one NIC to the Internet, one
    to the internal LAN). However, we are currently running our web server
    on the same box as the ISA server (not good, I know) but it was the
    only way at the time.

    Currently trying to implement ASP page, that uses ServerXMLHTTP to make
    a request to a remote server. Using a web service. But a sidenote we
    tested the asp script on our development server and it works fine
    (because the request does not go through the ISA server).

    So we are almost certain that the ISA server is at the root of the
    problem. We have tried different combinations of proxycfg command to no
    avail.

    Any suggestions would be helpful

    Thanks

    --