Session Variables across projects

Kent Ogletree

I have a solution the is composed of 2 projects. The first is the main web
application itself and is written in VB.NET. The second is a web service
written in C#.

The main application launches a window that interacts with the Web Service.
However the session variables in the Web Service are NULL and generate an
exception. I have found no information about utilizing session variables
across projects in the same solution. Is it possible and are there any
caveats?

Kent

Dale

You can't even use application variables across projects, let alone session
variables. Try a database. Or writing to a shared file.

Dale