    Thanks
    Guns
    www.goondemand.com

    Guns, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Guns,

    Does the web.config file get changed? Probably because of a virus scanner?
    Or do you prob. have another file in your bin directory which is changed
    during execution or another configuration file or an access database?

    If so you know why your application will restart and (because you save the
    session InProc) looses your session.

    Greetings

    Daniel

    Daniel Walzenbach, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Try instead of "InProc" this:

    <sessionState
    mode="StateServer"
    stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
    stateNetworkTimeout="10"
    sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1;Integrated Security=SSPI"
    cookieless="false"
    timeout="20"
    />

    And run the "ASP.NET State Server Service" in Services....

    I had the same problem of ramdomly disappearing/reappearing
    session-values.... Not it works fine.

    Alexander Widera, Jul 16, 2005