Session Variables being cleared automatically

JP SIngh

We have a strange problem with our IIS server running on windows 2003
server.

A small number of users complain that thier session expires midway and the
application logs them out and even after logging in again the same problem
exists.

It only happens to about 3-5% of our users.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Evertjan.

JP SIngh wrote on 09 aug 2004 in
We have a strange problem with our IIS server running on windows 2003
server.

A small number of users complain that thier session expires midway and
the application logs them out and even after logging in again the same
problem exists.

It only happens to about 3-5% of our users.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Perhaps they just time-out?

see: Session.Timeout in <http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2066>