    2. How can I step through code using non-IE browsers?

    Thanks
    Chris

    Chris Mahoney, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Chris Mahoney

    Bruce Barker Guest

    by default session support requires cookies (you must not haver cookies off
    in IE, chck the zone, and be sure cookies are disabled for that zone).

    you can use cookieless sessions, (see web config), but this munge the
    session id into the url, so your urls look like

    mysite.com/applicaion/numericsessionid/page.aspx

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 13, 2005

  3. I took a different approach to the problem and now having everything working
    the way it should. Thanks for your help anyway.

    Chris

    Chris Mahoney, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Chris Mahoney

    aatif

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Similar Problem

    Hi Chris,

    I am facing similar problem, we are using cookieless session and if cookies are disabled in Firefox or Opera, then cookies are not available at all. Sessions are available but we are trying to authenticate user in Application_Authenticate event of Global.asax, which don't have access to session variables...

    Any idea how to fix this problem, it is working fine in IE, even if cookies are disabled.
    Thanks
    Aatif

    aatif, Aug 15, 2006