setup distributed computing for two computer only

ajikoe

Hello,

Is there any one who has experiance about how to setup distributed
computing for 2 computer only. I really want to know from the start.
Any suggestion appreciated.

Sincerely Yours,
Pujo

Irmen de Jong

Is there any one who has experiance about how to setup distributed
computing for 2 computer only. I really want to know from the start.
Any suggestion appreciated.

Please be more specific about "distributed computing"...

--Irmen

ajikoe

Hello,
There are two computer.
For example one computer ask other computer to run function, procedure
or object then receive the result.

I want to know about what should I do to setup such system and what
software I need to implement it.

Sincerely Yours,
Pujo

Heiko Wundram

Am Montag, 4. April 2005 21:27 schrieb (e-mail address removed):

Google for:

Python Remote Objects

or

Python XMLRPC

--
--- Heiko.
listening to: Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral

Irmen de Jong

Heiko said:
Am Montag, 4. April 2005 21:27 schrieb (e-mail address removed):

Google for:

Python Remote Objects

^^^ what Heiko said :)

This is, assuming that the 'function' on the other computer
is implemented in Python too.

--Irmen

Heiko Wundram

Am Dienstag, 5. April 2005 11:22 schrieb Irmen de Jong:
^^^ what Heiko said :)

*biggrin*

--
--- Heiko.
listening to: Tool - Lateralus - 1 The Grudge.mp3