Sharing Code

Jay

I have an ASP.NET application that I have written which I would like to
use on multiple clients websites.

My issue is that the application will be exactly the same for each
website it is installed on, and I don't want to update each client's
site any time I make a change to the application. I would like to share
the code across all sites.

Client Site --> Code Base

I have a virtual directory setup in each client's website in IIS, which
points to a website that hosts the user controls and App_Code
directory. I dynamically call the control from the code base website
into a page I have created on the client'e site through virtual
directory. This works fine, but when I attempt to access the code store
in the app_code folder from the control, I get an error that the class
is undefined.

Is there any way to have multiple websites that all access the same
code base so that a change to the code base is available immediately
across all websites?

Thanks for your input