    Thanks

    --
    Philip

    Philip, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Philip

    Philip Guest

    Thanks for your reply.

    The ValidationSummary control EnableClientScript option is set to true....
    yet the ValidationSummary control displays the client script only for the
    RequiredFieldValidator and not for the CustomValidatior. On both
    RequiredFieldValidator and CustomValidator controls the EnableClientScript is
    also set to true.

    Are you saying the support is lacking within the CustomValidator control...
    and this explains why RequiredFieldValidator works and CustomValidator does
    not ?

    Thanks

    Philip

    Philip, Feb 1, 2005