silverlight video website with ASP.NET

Jassim Rahma

can anyone tell me what are the required files to develop a basic video
player website with ASP.NET and silverlight anf what are the optional files?

Michael Nemtsev, MVP

Hello Jassim,

What do u mean?
SilverLight SDK is required for the development

---
WBR,

JR> can anyone tell me what are the required files to develop a basic
JR> video player website with ASP.NET and silverlight anf what are the
JR> optional files?

Jassim Rahma

no, i mean if i will upload my files, what are the files required to be
uploaded with my project?

Michael Nemtsev, MVP

Hello Jassim,

afaik nothing specific. because the XAML file is parsed on the client not
on the server

---
WBR,

JR> no, i mean if i will upload my files, what are the files required to
JR> be uploaded with my project?

Hello Jassim,

What do u mean?
SilverLight SDK is required for the development
---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
http://spaces.live.com/laflour
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
and we
JR> can anyone tell me what are the required files to develop a basic
JR> video player website with ASP.NET and silverlight anf what are
the
JR> optional files?

Jassim Rahma

what about the JS files?

Michael Nemtsev"; "MVP said:
Hello Jassim,

afaik nothing specific. because the XAML file is parsed on the client not
on the server

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
http://spaces.live.com/laflour

JR> no, i mean if i will upload my files, what are the files required to
JR> be uploaded with my project?

Hello Jassim,

What do u mean?
SilverLight SDK is required for the development
---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
http://spaces.live.com/laflour
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
and we
JR> can anyone tell me what are the required files to develop a basic
JR> video player website with ASP.NET and silverlight anf what are
the
JR> optional files?

Michael Nemtsev, MVP

Hello Jassim,

they will be the part of your web site

only the client need to download Silverlight pluging, nothing else

---
WBR,