simples setup for an wsgi https server in python

Gelonida

Hi,

I'd like to debug a small wsgi module.

I run it either on an apache web server

or locally via wsgiref.simple_server.make_server
and following code snippet:

from wsgiref.simple_server import make_server
httpd = make_server('localhost',8012,application)
while True:
httpd.handle_request()
print_some_debug_info()

It seems, that wsgiref.simple_server.make_server can only create an http
server.

What I wondered would be how to easiest create an https server, that
supports wsgi modules

TIA

Jean-Paul Calderone

Hi,

I'd like to debug a small wsgi module.

I run it either on an apache web server

or locally via wsgiref.simple_server.make_server
and following code snippet:

from wsgiref.simple_server import make_server
httpd = make_server('localhost',8012,application)
while True:
   httpd.handle_request()
   print_some_debug_info()

It seems, that wsgiref.simple_server.make_server can only create an http
server.

What I wondered would be how to easiest create an https server, that
supports wsgi modules

TIA

You could do this with Twisted:

twistd -n web --https 443 --certificate server.pem --privkey
server.key --wsgi your.application

Jean-Paul

Дамјан ГеоргиевÑки