siteMapNode Question

Leo

I am trying to create a siteMapNode:
<siteMapNode title="Finance & Admin"

However, it doesn't like the "&" in the string. Do I have to use some
escape sequence to make it work?

Juan T. Llibre

Replace "&" with the "&amp;" escape sequence.

"&" is one of 5 illegal characters in XML.

The other 4 illegal characters are : < , > , ' , and " .

( Less than, greater than, apostrophe and quotation mark. )

They must all be escaped if included in XML files.