    <siteMapNode title="Finance & Admin"

    However, it doesn't like the "&" in the string. Do I have to use some
    escape sequence to make it work?
    Leo, May 12, 2006

  2. Replace "&" with the "&amp;" escape sequence.

    "&" is one of 5 illegal characters in XML.

    The other 4 illegal characters are : < , > , ' , and " .

    ( Less than, greater than, apostrophe and quotation mark. )

    They must all be escaped if included in XML files.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, May 12, 2006