SOAP Exception

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Roger C., Apr 26, 2005.

  1. Roger C.

    Roger C. Guest

    I am using the Google Adwords API w/ .Net Framework 1.1. I have a piece code
    that uses the webservice to pull data. I'm getting a SoapException on one
    machine w/ Windows 2003 SP1. I've tried the same piece of code on other
    machines including Windows 2003 SP1 and it works. What could be wrong? How
    do I go about debugging this problem? Should I reinstall the .Net Framework ?

    [SoapException: The Attempted modification failed due to changes made
    concurrently by another agent or user.]

    Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.­SoapException: The
    Attempted modification failed due to changes made concurrently by
    another agent or user.

    Stack Trace:

    [SoapException: The Attempted modification failed due to changes made
    concurrently by another agent or user.]

    System.Web.Services.Protocols.­SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadRes­ponse(SoapClientMessage
    message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
    asyncCall) +1502
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.­SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(­String
    methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

    GoogleAdwordsLibrary.GoogleAPI­.CreativeService.CreativeServi­ceService.getActiveCreatives(I­nt32
    adGroupId) in C:\projects\GoogleAdwordsLibra­ry\Web
    References\GoogleAPI.CreativeS­ervice\Reference.cs:363

    GoogleAdwordsLibrary.Applicati­on.GServiceManager.GetActiveCr­eatives(Int32
    adGroupId) in
    c:\projects\googleadwordslibra­ry\application\gservicemanager­.cs:361
    GoogleAdwordsLibrary.Applicati­on.GServiceManager.GetGoogleDa­taSet()
    in c:\projects\googleadwordslibra­ry\application\gservicemanager­.cs:573

    [SoapException: The Attempted modification failed due to changes made
    concurrently by another agent or user.]

    System.Web.Services.Protocols.­SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadRes­ponse(SoapClientMessage
    message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
    asyncCall) +1502
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.­SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(­String
    methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

    GoogleAdwordsLibrary.GoogleAPI­.KeywordService.KeywordService­Service.getActiveKeywords(Int3­2
    adGroupId) in c:\projects\googleadwordslibra­ry\web
    references\googleapi.keywordse­rvice\reference.cs:483

    GoogleAdwordsLibrary.Applicati­on.GServiceManager.GetActiveKe­ywords(Int32
    adGroupId) in
    c:\projects\googleadwordslibra­ry\application\gservicemanager­.cs:269

    Roger C., Apr 26, 2005