    point.

    Thanks,
    Armin
    Armin, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Armin wrote:

    > I am trying to write a web app. that connects to flickr using SOAP. The
    > book 'Dive into python' says I need to have a WSDL file to connect,
    > while the only useful soap related url flickr api
    > (flickr.com/services/api) provides is the following:
    >
    > The SOAP Server Endpoint URL is http://www.flickr.com/services/soap/
    >
    > What am I supposed to do here? Help is very much appreciated at this
    > point.

    any reason you cannot use one of the Python toolkits listed on this page ?

    http://www.flickr.com/services/api/

    (after all, if you find yourself stumbling on the first step, it might be better
    to hitch a ride with someone else...)

    </F>
    Fredrik Lundh, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Armin

    Armin Guest

    Thanks for the comment everyone.

    I was considering to write my own soap interface to Flickr as apposed
    to use the ready to go libraries for Flickr as Fredrik pointed out. I
    got to get FlickrClient to work. Nonetheless, I am excited to use soap
    services for my needs.

    Thanks for your support,
    Armin
    Armin, Oct 2, 2005