    requests to the web services server?

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    --Jay

    Jay, Apr 10, 2007

  2. You could use ASP.NET Client side callbacks:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/Ajax.aspx

    Or perhaps the ASP.NET AJAX framework would be more to your liking:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ASPNETAjax.aspx
    http://ajax.asp.net

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Apr 11, 2007

  3. Jay

    bruce barker Guest

    in visual studio you add a web reference (give it the url of the web
    service)and it generates the code. the webservice namespace is what you
    want.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 11, 2007