Solid Web Services resources reqd

Discussion in 'XML' started by vkhanna@rcgit.com, Sep 4, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I am looking for solid Web Services resources to work on an assignment
    in Philadelphia, PA.

    Please send me your resume in word format and indicate your
    availability date, rate requirement, & phone contact #'s.

    Please review a brief job description below indicated.

    Sr. Web Services Programmer

    Good working knowledge of XML:
    Structure
    Schema definition
    Parsing
    Transformation
    Binding

    Good understanding of the purpose of core Web services technologies:
    XSD
    SOAP
    WSDL (especially document/literal Web services)

    Basic Web skills:
    Servlet knowledge is essential
    Understanding of session management
    Experience in/knowledge of WebSphere, WebLogic, and/or JBoss is a plus
    Core Java knowledge, design patterns, etc.

    Significant plus would be experience with/knowledge of:
    Axis 2 / JAX-WS /XFire
    Any of the WS protocols
    ..NET and Java interoperability problems
    UDDI
    BPEL
    Knowledge of industry standards and specifications

    Thanks,
    Vijay

    Vijay Khanna
    610-276-3573/