"Solution Explorer" extensibility question

Olga

Hi!
Does anyone know how to add a new node in "Solution Explorer" of
VS2005?

//Here is my explorer window
UIHierarchy explorerWindow =
_applicationObject.ToolWindows.SolutionExplorer;

//UIHierarchyItems don't have a method or property like "AddNOde"
explorerWindow.UIHierarchyItems

I heard, the VSIP program allows creating own project
nodes inside Solution Explorer, but I don't know how!

Please help!
Thanks in advance
Olga