Sparkline Graphs no longer work in FireFox

lorlarz

Sparkline Graphs no longer work in Firefox. I am pissed. Does anyone
care?
Here is what used to run in FireFox 1.5 and 2, but no longer works in
Firefox 3 (not on PC or Linux anyway). Anyone will pals at Mozilla,
please
nudge them.

http://mynichecomputing.com/digitallearning/QuickGraphsES.html

http://mynichecomputing.com/digitallearning/MiniGraphsES.html

http://mynichecomputing.com/digitallearning/QuickGraphsXS.html

http://mynichecomputing.com/digitallearning/MiniGraphsXS.html

This is a sort of lose of capability
we do not need.

lorlarz

Sparkline Graphs no longer work in Firefox.  I am pissed.  Does anyone
care?
Here is what used to run in FireFox 1.5 and 2, but no longer works in
Firefox 3 (not on PC or Linux anyway).  Anyone will pals at Mozilla,
please
nudge them.

http://mynichecomputing.com/digitallearning/QuickGraphsES.html

http://mynichecomputing.com/digitallearning/MiniGraphsES.html

http://mynichecomputing.com/digitallearning/QuickGraphsXS.html

http://mynichecomputing.com/digitallearning/MiniGraphsXS.html

This is a sort of lose of capability
we do not need.

Looks like the jQuery guy offers a partial substitute,
http://ejohn.org/projects/jspark/ . BUT what is the distance between
x values is not equal?

Do we still have a loss here??

David Mark

Sparkline Graphs no longer work in Firefox.  I am pissed.  Does anyone
care?

I personally couldn't care less if you are pissed.
Here is what used to run in FireFox 1.5 and 2, but no longer works in
Firefox 3 (not on PC or Linux anyway).  Anyone will pals at Mozilla,
please
nudge them.

No. Report the issue(s) (as you perceive them) yourself.

[snip]

David Mark

There are a couple of great "replacements" for the old sparklines

Great relative to what?
that depended on Java.   Both the "replacements" rely on the GREAT
JAVASCRIPT LIBRARY known as jQuery.  Here are links:

Then both of the replacements are inappropriate for use on the Web.
Given those options, I think I would take the Java applet.

[snip]
Together, great stuff.  Thanks to jQuery.

I doubt it.