spartan 3 design projects

fpgawizz

I am looking for some ideas on doing a final project for my course using
spartan 3 board. I am currently doing a simple RISC processor project
using this board.It has a few instructions that it needs to support.

So i am looking for something a bit more difficult than the one i am doing
right now.
Any suggestions or pointers please?

Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hello

I'm doing the same thing as you were, a final project using spartan 3 board and I'm also looking for any ideas. Could you please let me know of any?