src.zip with source for URLClassPath.class?

michael.rechberger

When debugging a project in eclipse I get the error that no source for
the file URLClassPath is found. I already attached the src.zip of the
j2sdk 1.4.2 folder to rt.jar but that didn't help (as there is no
URLClassPath.java in this src.zip).
Is there an extended src.zip avaiable wich includes all the sources of
rt.jar?

Thanks,
Michael

michael.rechberger

Ok, I now found an extended source file to download on sun.com but
still get errors like "URLClassPath.getLoader(URL) line: not avaiable"
and "URLClassPath.getLoader(int) line: not avaiable"

Any ideas?

Rhino

Problem solved, thanks to everybody! ;-)
It's always nice if people that solve a problem post the solution too. That
way, anyone else having that problem, now or in the future, can possibly
find and use your solution by searching the archives of this newsgroup.

michael.rechberger

I agree, Rhino. The actual problem was solved with what I posted in my
second posting, downloading the source file from sun.com.

What I thought was the next problem was actually just that I had an
option enabled in debug mode to stop everytime an exception is thrown
(even if it is caught) and I missinterpreted this as "real" errors.
After unchecking this option, the application runs fine.