SSI Equivalent

Bernardo Heynemann

First of All, let me introduce myself.
I have been programming for 5 years now in VB/ASP platform (i´ve been
programming other stuff since i was 7 years - old hehehe).
Now i´m moving to ASP.NET and i´m loving the whole thing. Man it is
beautiful.

But since i´m still a rookie, gotta learn some basic stuff.
I´ve already developed some neat classes since they don´t involve anything
but knowing how to code c#.

But now i´m at a point that i gotta start the website interaction. My
question is:
I loved the SS Includes because they gave me the ability to change one place
and all other pages would reflect that change.
Since that´s stupid in OOP, i need to know how i would do a sidebar that´s
the same for all pages.
As a matter of fact i don´t want to know how to do it, cos´ i know i could
just make a web control of it. I want to know really how is this best
achieved. I mean conceptually and easily.

Thanx for the help. Sorry for the background but i think it helps. :)

See yall,
Bernardo Heynemann
Developer @ Banco BVA S/A - Rio de Janeiro - RJ - Brazil