stock prices off the net.

Rob Love

Hey,

I want to grab stock prices off the net, but I'm not sure how to go
about it. I'm pretty sure I should be able to query the web-server on a
financial web-site and parse the HTML that is returned. Is there some sample
code out there?

Thanks in advance,

//Rob

David Zimmerman

Rob said:
Hey,

I want to grab stock prices off the net, but I'm not sure how to go
about it. I'm pretty sure I should be able to query the web-server on a
financial web-site and parse the HTML that is returned. Is there some sample
code out there?

www.kmethods.org, check the "FULL LIST" and you will find several Web
Services for stock quotes. Code up your client using SOAP and have at it