Struts 1.2 with java 5

hazan

Hi,

Is anybody know if struts1.2 supports java 5 ?

Until now, I've worked with struts 1.2 and java 1.4.2 and it works
well.
When I changed to java 5, I get errors refering to struts when loading
the Tomcat.

I know that struts 2 supports java 5, but whar about 1.2 ?

Thanks,

Dirk Michaelsen

Hi,
Is anybody know if struts1.2 supports java 5 ?

it has no special support for Java 5 like generics but it works
without any problem in a Java 5 environment.

cu
Dirk