Styles and CustomControls

Reiner Max

Hello

I need to format my Custom Controls with Styles.

Now if I use the css features from .NET then the styles are renders
direct in the control tag and produce a lot of code.

To prevent this and add my own css file and modify
this with my custom control and design time.

What is the best way to do this?

Regards Max

Reiner Max

Hi Reiner,

There is a CssClass property that you could set to the css class that you
had defined into your custom css file.

Hello

Thanks i know that.
But i need to create this class also in an Css file.
I need do build this classes from my Control.

Regrads

Max