Suggestions for a design tool to help in development of a J2EE application

ashishjoy

I am a java developer involved currently in developing a J2EE
application. I was looking to make my process of development better. I
have my requirements for the project, which are very basic. Now I have
to start making the web pages. So other developers out there, what
techniques you guys use for this development process. Any tools you
guys use? Or a simple paper trail of documents is good enough? Do you
guys develop the web pages using some tool like Dreamweaver, get it
approved and then put in the scripting code in it?

Hope to hear some feedback.

Ashish

Lew

I am a java developer involved currently in developing a J2EE
application. I was looking to make my process of development better. I
have my requirements for the project, which are very basic. Now I have
to start making the web pages. So other developers out there, what
techniques you guys use for this development process. Any tools you
guys use? Or a simple paper trail of documents is good enough? Do you
guys develop the web pages using some tool like Dreamweaver, get it
approved and then put in the scripting code in it?

Personally, I use Netbeans and its text editor (and sometimes emacs) to design
and code my JSPs. I use little to no scripting in most applications.

There is very little paper involved in many of my projects, nearly none in
quite a few.