Suggestions for setting up test and live development environment on the same computer

JerryK

Hi,

I want to have a live and test development environment on the same computer.
For example, I want to run a Whidbey suite (Whidbey, 3rd party alpha-level
controls, etc.) and production VS 2003 and have them not interfere with each
other One option is to partition the disk and install two separate copies
of XP, Office, etc, and then the development environments. I would have to
reboot systems to change. Are there other options?

Thanks,

Jerry