Support JIntegra

fireace2000

Now that is the funny part.
You buy the license to get the interface.
But for proper support you have to pay
again.

I already wrote them an email asking for
a solution for my problem and the only answer
I got was:

Intrinsyc offers a number of different support
options which you can view at

http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/support/

A support contract will give you the priority
support you need, and allow us to assign a
J-Integra Support Engineer to investigate your
issue and answer your questions. If you are
interested in purchasing support, please contact
.... bla bla bla

Now that is what I call a good sales strategy.