Survey definition formats

neilch

Hi,

Does anyone here have any advice about XML survey definition standards?
What I want is a standard for importing/exporting surveys designed on
one system and displaying them on another. AskML is the kind of thing
that I am after, but the project seems to have stopped.

Regards,
Neil Chalk.

Arafangion

neilch said:
Hi,

Does anyone here have any advice about XML survey definition standards?
What I want is a standard for importing/exporting surveys designed on
one system and displaying them on another. AskML is the kind of thing
that I am after, but the project seems to have stopped.

Regards,
Neil Chalk.
DXF is a standard, but that's for *plans*, afaik.

neilch

Arafangion said:
DXF is a standard, but that's for *plans*, afaik.

Sorry, I should have made my question clearer. The kind of surveys I am
interested in are questionnaire/market research surveys not
architectural construction surveys.