SWT and JMF

steve.a.bennett

This has probably been discussed a million times but I'm really
struggling with it. I'm creating an SWT application built on the
eclipse rcp, and I'm trying to add a video player to a view.

I have been trying to add a MediaPlayer bean to the view, that will
for the time being, just play a short clip from my hard-drive. I've
created a new AWT frame for it to live in, and have successfully
managed to add this to the view.

However, when I try and add my MediaPlayer bean, I am faced with the
following exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/media/bean/playerbean/
MediaPlayer

The jmf.jar has been added to my project, and I have added the
following to my product VM arguments:

-Djava.library.path=C:\\WINDOWS\\system32

Can anyone help me out with fixing this problem?