    I would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks in advance.

    adolfo

    , Apr 11, 2006

  2. Kipp Watson Guest

    wrote:
    > I have Eclipse 3.1.2 installed. I installed the SWT examples in the
    > Examples section of the Welcome. In the Help, it says that the
    > examples can be run from the SWT Examples view. I got to my views and
    > click on Other, and there isn't an SWT Examples view. I downloaded and
    > installed the windows SWT binaries.
    >
    > Why is the SWT Examples view not showing up? Has it been deprecated?
    > Is it not compatible with ver. 3.1.2 of Eclipse?
    >
    > I would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > adolfo

    Have you tried placing your example SWT files in the eclipse/plugins
    subdirectory? Have you checked your classpath declarations?

    It works for me in this subdirectory, so there is no problem with
    deprecation or compatibility.

    Kipp Watson
    www.kronolog.com
    "KronoLog: the information manager for the information age"

    Kipp Watson, Apr 12, 2006

  3. amathias

    Joined:
    May 7, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Same Issue

    I am also having the same issue, has this been resolved ? I tried putting the contents into both the plugin directory and the dropin directory (documents say to use the dropin directory).

    amathias, May 7, 2012