synopsys help

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Pasacco, Jan 26, 2008.

  1. Pasacco

    Pasacco Guest

    dear

    I think this is not a proper group, but I need some help on "how to
    use synopsys tool".

    I wish to obtain back-annotated clock frequency of "simple
    counter" (after routing).

    For netlist synthesis, there are many tutorials, for example,

    http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/classes/cmpe125/Spring07/dc_tutorial/dc_tutorial.html

    But, finding a good tutorial for "physical compiler" (for newbie) is
    not easy.

    If someone has script example (for psyn) or some tutorial, please let
    me know.

    Thank you.

    Pasacco, Jan 26, 2008

  2. Mike Treseler, Jan 26, 2008