    Does anybody done this before? so i can copy your code?

    thanks
    from Peter ()
    Peter, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Peter

    Daniel Rohe Guest

    Eclipse plugin's org.eclipse.jface.text for token recognition and text
    viewer, org.eclipse.swt for StyledText widget, org.eclipse.jdt.ui for an
    example implementation.
    Or look at the source of the jedit package org.gjt.sp.jedit.syntax and
    org.gjt.sp.jedit.textarea. There is also another approach for implementing
    syntax highlighting.
    I've written a small howto for creating an editor with syntax highlighting
    in eclipse 3.0 but it is in german. If you're interested I can mail you the
    link.

    Greetings
    Daniel

    Daniel Rohe, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Peter

    ak Guest

    > I've written a small howto for creating an editor with syntax highlighting
    > in eclipse 3.0 but it is in german. If you're interested I can mail you

    the
    > link.

    just post it to this group

    --
    Andrei Kouznetsov
    http://uio.dev.java.net Unified I/O for Java
    ak, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Peter

    Peter Guest

    "Daniel Rohe" <-ilmenau.de> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Eclipse plugin's org.eclipse.jface.text for token recognition and text
    > viewer, org.eclipse.swt for StyledText widget, org.eclipse.jdt.ui for an
    > example implementation.
    > Or look at the source of the jedit package org.gjt.sp.jedit.syntax and
    > org.gjt.sp.jedit.textarea. There is also another approach for implementing
    > syntax highlighting.
    > I've written a small howto for creating an editor with syntax highlighting
    > in eclipse 3.0 but it is in german. If you're interested I can mail you the
    > link.
    >
    > Greetings
    > Daniel
    >
    > "Peter" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > Hi
    > > I am writing a java program, there is a textpane used to dispplay
    > > source file (c++, assembly , java). I want to highlight the syntax.
    > > Does anybody done this before? so i can copy your code?
    > >
    > > thanks
    > > from Peter ()

    Thanks for your help

    Would you like to email me the link? my email is

    thanks
    from Peter
    Peter, Aug 16, 2004