syntax highlight module

Peter

Hi
I am writing a java program, there is a textpane used to dispplay
source file (c++, assembly , java). I want to highlight the syntax.
Does anybody done this before? so i can copy your code?

thanks
from Peter ([email protected])

Daniel Rohe

Eclipse plugin's org.eclipse.jface.text for token recognition and text
viewer, org.eclipse.swt for StyledText widget, org.eclipse.jdt.ui for an
example implementation.
Or look at the source of the jedit package org.gjt.sp.jedit.syntax and
org.gjt.sp.jedit.textarea. There is also another approach for implementing
syntax highlighting.
I've written a small howto for creating an editor with syntax highlighting
in eclipse 3.0 but it is in german. If you're interested I can mail you the
link.

Greetings
Daniel

ak

I've written a small howto for creating an editor with syntax highlighting
in eclipse 3.0 but it is in german. If you're interested I can mail you the
link.
just post it to this group

Peter

Daniel Rohe said:
Eclipse plugin's org.eclipse.jface.text for token recognition and text
viewer, org.eclipse.swt for StyledText widget, org.eclipse.jdt.ui for an
example implementation.
Or look at the source of the jedit package org.gjt.sp.jedit.syntax and
org.gjt.sp.jedit.textarea. There is also another approach for implementing
syntax highlighting.
I've written a small howto for creating an editor with syntax highlighting
in eclipse 3.0 but it is in german. If you're interested I can mail you the
link.

Greetings
Daniel

Thanks for your help

Would you like to email me the link? my email is (e-mail address removed)

thanks
from Peter