    something on MS technet, it says you must be admin.

    I also went into machine.config and set worker process to run as SYSTEM
    rather than MACHINE, anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this?
    Michael Johnson Sr., Feb 13, 2004

  2. Michael Johnson Sr.

    John Oakes Guest

    Did you restart IIS after changing machine.config?

    -John Oakes

    "Michael Johnson Sr." <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to view a list of running processes using ASP.NET with C#, I
    > found System.Diagnostics.Process which seems to work good with IIS 5 and

    XP,

    John Oakes, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Yes, but funny thing, i removed identity, and now it seems to work.
    I was messing around with policies and a few other things but I reset them
    all. But now it seems to work without any identity statement in the web
    config, perhaps it was system statement in the process manager, I really am
    not 100% sure. It worked flawless on IIS 5 and Windows XP but was a bear on
    the deployed Windows 2000 IIS 5

    Michael Johnson Sr., Feb 13, 2004