System.Web.HttpException: External component has thrown an exception

Ryan

Hello

I AM POSTING THIS WITH THE INTENT TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE WHO MAY HAVE
THIS PROBLEM.... I DONT NEED HELP ;)

I was getting the following error in one of my applications which was
installed on another computer. At first I could not find the reason
this error was happening; however, after some testing I realized this
is the error that will show up when debugging isn't on and there in an
error on the aspx part of the page.

So anyways... I advise to look at your aspx page first.

Ryan

----------------

System.Web.HttpException: External component has thrown an exception.
---> System.Web.HttpCompileException: External component has thrown an
exception.
at System.Web.Compilation.BaseCompiler.ThrowIfCompilerErrors(CompilerResults
results, CodeDomProvider codeProvider, CodeCompileUnit sourceData,
String sourceFile, String sourceString)
at System.Web.Compilation.BaseCompiler.GetCompiledType()
at System.Web.UI.PageParser.CompileIntoType()
at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemThroughCompilation()
at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemInternal(Boolean
fCreateIfNotFound)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem()
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.CompileAndGetParserCacheItem(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledInstance(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.PageParser.GetCompiledPageInstanceInternal(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContext context,
String requestType, String url, String path)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context,
String requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean
useAppConfig)
at System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
Boolean& completedSynchronously)