    working with windows 2003.
    I need it because rebooting the computer with win98 everytime is a boring
    task.

    Onur Bozkurt, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Hi

    FYI

    On all MS Operating systems, Microsoft® Internet Explorer
    5.01 or later are required.

    Ravikanth[MVP]

    asp.net pages with old
    >browsers like IE 5.0
    >Is there a simulation software for browsers or a

    software to run win98 when

    Ravikanth[MVP], Aug 18, 2003

  3. Onur Bozkurt

    Dai Hao Guest

    A general answer would be: use virtual PC or VMware so that you don't need
    to reboot your machine to access two operating systems.

    Dai Hao, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Onur Bozkurt

    James Zhuo Guest

    Dai Hao is right
    Use vmware, it's pretty damn good
    You'll also get virtual network interface so that your virtual machine can
    connect through the virtual network adaptor to the current machine, you
    might have to read a bit of doco to set it up. It might have got easier
    these day, haven't used it for a while

    Cheers

    James Zhuo, Aug 18, 2003