TFoot

Guest

sorry a little more detail. use HtmlGeneric to create the "thead" and "tfoot"
controls. then add the table rows to them, not the table.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

shapper

sorry a little more detail. use HtmlGeneric to create the "thead" and "tfoot"
controls. then add the table rows to them, not the table.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

There is another option which is defining the Table Row TableSection
property.

But I still have a problem:
I need to have something like:

<tbody id="itemContainer" runat="server"></tbody>

I am implementing a ITemplate for the new ListView control.

How can I define the tbody id?

Thanks,

Miguel