The Power of the Pixel; 5 Years of Advertising at Only a Fraction of the Normal Cost.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by walter.alex@gmail.com, Nov 19, 2005.

  1. Guest

    November 16 2005 -- The recent launch of the new 5 year advertising
    solution from MillionPixelClick.com means the pixel advertising craze
    will continue unabated. Selling advertising space by the pixel the new
    form of advertising is proving popular with both clients and providers
    alike.

    Designed to boost traffic, an image is placed on MillionPixelClick.com
    with a link to your website. These pixels will be visible for at least
    5 years. Pixels are available in 100 pixel 'blocks', with each block
    measuring 10x10 pixels, equating to a cost of $0.5 per pixel. The
    homepage is divided into 10,000 of these blocks. You can buy as many
    blocks of pixels as you like, as long as there are some available.
    After you buy pixels, your image and link will be published on the
    homepage immediately. We provide you with the new form of advertising
    solution which makes your website get more traffics and more clicks.

    "The power of pixel advertising is in the price", explained Lake Kern
    CEO of MillionPixelClick, "You can't buy 5 years of advertising in any
    media for such a cheap price".

    Pixel space is available immediately for sales to quality web sites.
    MillionPixelClick.com condone adult, obscene or offensive websites and
    will not place adverts for them. If you have questions of buying our
    pixels, please feel free to visit our website.

    About MillionPixelClick.com
    A new and innovative advertising company MillionPixelClick.com aims to
    raise the standard and expectations in pixel advertising. For any
    questions please contact us via the website.

    http://www.millionpixelclick.com
    , Nov 19, 2005

  2. Toby Inkster Guest

    walter.alex wrote:

    > MillionPixelClick.com condone adult, obscene or offensive websites

    condone
    v : excuse, overlook, or make allowances for; be lenient with;
    "excuse someone's behavior"; "She condoned her husband's
    occasional infidelities" [syn: {excuse}]

    (Source: WordNet 2.0)

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Eric Guest

    Toby Inkster wrote:

    > walter.alex wrote:
    >
    >> MillionPixelClick.com condone adult, obscene or offensive websites

    > condone
    > v : excuse, overlook, or make allowances for; be lenient with;
    > "excuse someone's behavior"; "She condoned her husband's
    > occasional infidelities" [syn: {excuse}]
    >
    > (Source: WordNet 2.0)

    Its amazing how fast we in the US are losing our language isn't it.
    Borders, Language, Culture!
    Eric
    Eric, Nov 19, 2005
  4. Tony Guest

    Re: The Power of the Pixel; 5 Years of Advertising at Only a Fractionof the Normal Cost.

    wrote:
    > November 16 2005 -- The recent launch of the new 5 year advertising
    > solution from Million[cut]

    Fucking spammer.
    Tony, Nov 19, 2005
  5. Guillaume Guest

    Re: The Power of the Pixel; 5 Years of Advertising at Only a Fractionof the Normal Cost.

    :
    > "The power of pixel advertising is in the price", explained Lake Kern
    > CEO of MillionPixelClick, "You can't buy 5 years of advertising in any
    > media for such a cheap price".

    Sure you can.
    --
    http://www.milliondollarscreenshot.com/