Tomcat error - internal error: SHA-1 not available .

Discussion in 'Java' started by June Moore, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. June Moore

    June Moore Guest

    Hi,

    I'm wondering if anyone can explain the following error that I
    encountered in Tomcat Manager..

    When webapp is started on Tomcat Manager, the following error is
    displayed:
    <error>
    FAIL - Application at context path /juneapp could not be started
    FAIL - Encountered exception java.lang.InternalError: internal error:
    SHA-1 not available.
    </error>

    The following is the exception when attempt is made to start the
    application..
    <exception>
    WebappClassLoader: Lifecycle error : CL stopped
    java.lang.Exception: Stack trace
    at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Thread.java:1071)
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoa
    der.java:1329)
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoa
    der.java:1289)
    at java.security.Security.doGetImpl(Security.java:1122)
    at java.security.Security.doGetImpl(Security.java:1083)
    </exception>

    Thanks,
    June..

    June Moore, Sep 22, 2003