Tooltip question

Guest

Is there a way to give different messages in a tooltip property depending on
what a user's access level might be?

Say I have user1 who's restricted to seeing only a single account, but user2
has a larger group of items to see, of which user1's account is a part of.

I'd like to say something for user1 that'd be different from what user2's
message might be.

SC

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

isn't this just matter of setting Tooltip property based on some sort of
condition where these access levels are checked (say in business component).

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke