    I'd like to say something for user1 that'd be different from what user2's
    message might be.

    SC

    Guest, Apr 8, 2004

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    isn't this just matter of setting Tooltip property based on some sort of
    condition where these access levels are checked (say in business component).

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

    <> wrote in message
    Is there a way to give different messages in a tooltip property depending on
    what a user's access level might be?

    Say I have user1 who's restricted to seeing only a single account, but user2
    has a larger group of items to see, of which user1's account is a part of.

    Teemu Keiski, Apr 8, 2004