Tooltips in intellisence

Shaul Feldman

Hello,
is there any way to write explanation for code I write in vb.net so when
this code is used (typed with intellisence) the explanation wrote with code
would be showed? As if it was any built in function or class member.
Thank you.

Shaul Feldman

I'm not sure, will try it.
Thank you!

Ken Cox said:
Hi Shaul,

I wonder if this tool does what you need?

http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/UserSamples/Details.aspx?SampleGuid=0b37d
7e5-7884-45b7-aeb0-f35dc851584b

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]