    this material I have been reading seems to imply they were at one time.

    Regards,
    Bob Rundle

    Bob Rundle, Jul 31, 2004

  2. They aren't supported because they suck!

    Not really, Microsoft simply considers their architecture in a state of
    flux - more than likely the architecture may change. and it has. enough to
    make technical support for them an excercise in futility.

    I've not seen a question which couldn't be answered about the treeview
    control in the newsgroups so there is lots of help for them, even from MS
    folk perusing this newsgroup. There are some shortcomings, once you know
    what they are, you can work around them.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 31, 2004