TreeView WebControl -- Any plans on being supported in near future?

Max

The Treeview web control is very powerful and I noticed
that many people use it (including myself). There are
some things that I still can't figure out like how to
reference any node (child or parent) by any other means
other than .GetNodeFromIndex (ie. via the ID as a string
that you assign each node). I know it is not a part of
the .NET Webcontrols, but it should be!

If anyone from Microsoft is reading this, are there ANY
plans on making this control (as well as the tabstrip and
multipage controls) a supported control in the .NET
framework? I hope so!