twenty years ago Guido created Python

Mensanator

Ben, go away from here. With all your stupids sigs.
Do you think are you original?
You are a stupid animal.
Guido, Tim Peters, Raymond Hettinger are geniuis.
I don't know exactly Python mob. Maybe forgot someone.
You is only a source of depspise for them
You get your everymonth fucking 1000 e sitting here
whom are you teaching? This crowds of animals?
They and you you cant nothing

Rants are so much funnier when the speaker can't speak English.

Phlip

Python is a truly awesome programming language.  Not only is Guido a
genius language designer, but he is also a great project leader.  What
an accomplishment.  Congratulations to everybody who has contributed
to Python in the last two decades!

The more languages you learn before getting to Smalltalk, the more
awesome Smalltalk will be for you.

Steve Holden

Phlip said:
The more languages you learn before getting to Smalltalk, the more
awesome Smalltalk will be for you.
After implementing SmallTalk I more or less gave up OO programming for
ten years, resuming it only after I met Python. SmallTalk didn't seem
that awesome to me.

Though for its time it was an incredible system, its insistence on a
SmallTalk-only VM environment seemed a little solipsistic.

regards
Steve

n00m

My mom a little girl wsas pursued by Germans alsatians dogs in a
forest
Germans just made a fun of it.
They screamead Zurich and laughed They laughed at her scare and you
now teach me. Now her hands tremble froom malntrination
She ate ate at WWII grass. And you teach me?

n00m

And you the same swine what is sitting in Kremlin,
they spit on their pepople, talenterd Russian s are the best if you
don't know
because you can't buy us, for money
We have incredible , terrible culture I polite enough not to laugh at
your 2 words in Russianas
Now came these bandits

Daniel Fetchinson

Python is a truly awesome programming language. Not only is Guido a
After implementing SmallTalk I more or less gave up OO programming for
ten years,

But why? What was so frightening about the OO model of SmallTalk?

Cheers,
Daniel

n00m

I always think: is Englannd.
Now I vomit on it: Englishmen applauud to bandits
, on stadiums. People, I respected you, your country,
I respected Churchill, your Queen, your Sherlock Holmes.
Yes, my bad, I'm the worst, but but but how Englishmem
got themselves into this betrayal?
You must know my opinion: you must NOT allow buy Chelsea club
They all bandits all these russian bandits on all the spas
they bandits. Do you know word "Bandit"? On their hands blood
You must oust them from everywhere

Stefan Behnel

n00m, 06.01.2010 01:25:
My mom a little girl wsas pursued by Germans alsatians dogs in a
forest
Germans just made a fun of it.
They screamead Zurich and laughed They laughed at her scare and you
now teach me. Now her hands tremble froom malntrination
She ate ate at WWII grass. And you teach me?

Sorry, this thread wasn't long enough yet to put Godwin's law in action.

Stefan