    am new to this and need your assistance.

    thanks very much in advance.

    michel
    michel carriere, Dec 16, 2003

  2. michel carriere

    Jose Rubio Guest

    When you say session, do you mean an instance of the server? If so, are they
    running the same web application?

    IF this is only for testing, when you deploy this application will both
    instances run on the same server, or on different ones? If they are running
    in different machines, and running the same web application you should look
    into an application server like JBoss that provides more features rather
    than a plain servlet container like Tomcat.

    Jose

    Jose Rubio, Dec 16, 2003

  3. we are trying to set up one servlet container talking to another servlet
    container. THey are separate, distinct sessions and in the real world
    would be running on two separate machines. I am trying to get it to work
    on my standalone PC for testing and development. any suggestions?

    michel

    michel carriere, Dec 18, 2003