UML Modelling Tool

Daniel Dyer

Hi all, I am looking for recommendations for a UML modelling tool for Java
development. I don't need all of the high-end features of hideously
expensive options such as Together and Rational Rose. I've tried ArgoUML
and it's good as far as it goes but there are no sequence diagrams in the
current version. Poseidon UML looks like a reasonable option, but I'd be
interested to hear any other suggestions. Are there any other open-source
projects in this area?

Thanks,

Dan.

Igor Kolomiyets

Hi,

take a look at Omondo UML plugin for Eclipse (www.eclipseuml.com). They
have a free edition as well which is very good in my opinion.

Best regards,
Igor.