Unable To Create Strong Named Assemblies

Ronald

Hello Friends,
I have created a Strong Name Key named "mykey.snk" in my project folder.
I have added the key using

<Assembly: AssemblyKeyFileAttribute("mykey.snk")>

When I compile my application, it is giving me an error. "Error Creating Assembly Manifest: Error reading key file 'mykey.snk' - The system cannot find the file specified".

I copied the key and placed in all the directories of my project, but in vain, I am getting the same error.
How to resolve this..

John Paul. A

Dear Ronald,
Have you added
Imports System.Reflexion namespace to your application.

Ronald

Yehh....
Now it is working.
Why we want to use "..\\..\\". Anyway I am placing the key in the project folder.
Can you explain me.

John Paul. A

Dear Ronald,
These are realtive and escape sequences. Please go throught the link I have given to you. You will get more explanation.

Ronald

Now I understood.
Thanks John
--