    How to resolve this..
    --
    Ronald

    Ronald, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Ronald

    John Paul. A Guest

    Dear Ronald,
    Have you added
    Imports System.Reflexion namespace to your application.

    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    John Paul. A

    John Paul. A, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    Yes,
    That's the one, I have done first.
    --
    Ronald

    Ronald, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Ronald

    John Paul. A Guest

    Dear Ronald,
    There is a minor mistake.

    You are using <Assembly: AssemblyKeyFileAttribute("mykey.snk")>

    But you have to you <Assembly: AssemblyKeyFileAttribute("..\\..\\mykey.snk")>

    Since you mykey.snk is in you project folder, you have to use the above syntax.

    See this link.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ide/html/cpconAssigningAssemblyStrongName.asp

    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    John Paul. A

    John Paul. A, Jul 11, 2004
  5. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    Yehh....
    Now it is working.
    Why we want to use "..\\..\\". Anyway I am placing the key in the project folder.
    Can you explain me.
    --
    Ronald

    Ronald, Jul 11, 2004
  6. Ronald

    John Paul. A Guest

    Dear Ronald,
    These are realtive and escape sequences. Please go throught the link I have given to you. You will get more explanation.
    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    John Paul. A

    John Paul. A, Jul 11, 2004