Unable to start debugging problem

Guest

Hi, I'm running VS.Net 2003 (I also have 2002 installed) and while working
out the ASP.NET Web Service Walkthrough, I get this message if I start
without debugging:
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging. Unable to
start program 'C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\TEMPIE~1.EXE'. The system cannot find
the file specified.
If I start with debugging, I get
Error while trying to run project
and nothing more. I can View in Browser with no problems. I have not been
able to find this exact error in any KB or posting here. I did try running
dotnetfx according to KB Q3131504, to no avail. Any ideas? Perhaps the file
munging (~s) has something to do with it?

Windows 2000, SP4, Net Framework 1.1.4322 SP 1
Thanks.

(e-mail address removed)