Unable to use my aspx web application when the access data file is open !!

user

Hello,
I simply make some aspx web page to update data in a mdb access
database..But when this database is open (not table, juste the mdb in
access) with MS Access, i have an error with my asp.net application (that
tell that the database is either open)
Is there a way to make no-exclusive connection to this database ??

Thanks a lot !!!

Nathan Sokalski

That is one of the disadvantages of using Access rather than SQL Server, to
the best of my knowledge there is no way to avoid it. However, just out of
curiosity, why do you need to have the mdb open if you are using an ASPX
page to do the updating?