    changes so that the xml complies with the modified schema.

    Thanks once again.
    F.
    Feroz, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Feroz wrote:

    > Is there any way of updating the xml files when its underlying schema
    > changes so that the xml complies with the modified schema.

    I don't think there is an automated way to do this in general, if that
    is what you are looking for. It might be possible to write an XSLT
    stylesheet for instance to change the structure of an XML document to
    fit a certain schema.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Feroz

    Feroz Guest

    That would require a new stylesheet for each schema change.
    Feroz, Mar 11, 2005
  4. /Feroz/:

    > That would require a new stylesheet for each schema change.

    I think the point Martin has made is there could be made a _single_
    stylesheet to adapt any XML document according to a XSD document.

    --
    Stanimir
    Stanimir Stamenkov, Mar 14, 2005