Updating xml to validate with changed schema

Feroz

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Is there any way of updating the xml files when its underlying schema
changes so that the xml complies with the modified schema.

Thanks once again.
F.

Martin Honnen

Feroz said:
Is there any way of updating the xml files when its underlying schema
changes so that the xml complies with the modified schema.

I don't think there is an automated way to do this in general, if that
is what you are looking for. It might be possible to write an XSLT
stylesheet for instance to change the structure of an XML document to
fit a certain schema.

Stanimir Stamenkov

/Feroz/:
That would require a new stylesheet for each schema change.

I think the point Martin has made is there could be made a _single_
stylesheet to adapt any XML document according to a XSD document.