    How can I upgrade ASP.NET on my web server to the latest version ? Where can
    I get the latest ASP.NET from ?

    Thanks a lot.

    fniles, Sep 7, 2006

  2. Have you tried registering ASP.NET 1.1 with IIS ?

    Open a command window at :
    drive:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322

    and run the following command :

    aspnet_regiis -i

    Let us know if that fixes your problem.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Sep 8, 2006

  3. fniles

    fniles Guest

    Thank you very much.
    It works !!!
    Thanks.

    fniles, Sep 8, 2006
  4. fniles

    Kalpanaaaa

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Very urgent situation.Help me please!

    I have .Net Framework 1.1 on my machine, when I try to create an ASP.NET Web
    application, it gave me the following error:
    Visual Studio .NET has detected that the Web server is running ASP.NET
    version 1.0. The web application you are creating or opening can be
    configured to be compliant with ASP.NET 1.0. However, the application will
    not be able to use new features from ASP.NET 1.1 and it provides with two options.

    The web server (IIS) is on my machine also.
    How can I upgrade ASP.NET on my web server to the latest version ? Where can I get the latest ASP.NET from ?

    I have also tried aspnet_regiis -i at the command window.Even then i get the same error.What shud i do now?I'll be very thankful if u'll help me in resolving this problem...Eagerly waiting for the answer...

    Kalpanaaaa, Sep 25, 2007